Friday 12 June 2009

Best Photography Lighting - Studio or Ambient?

It's a glorious sunny day in Manchester, a real change from the miserable wet weather we're used to having. As a Photographer, I'm used to shooting on location and in the studio. I tend to take my studio lights everywhere with me and I love having a travel pak which can last for up to 800 shots. I'm wondering though, what kind of lighting do most photographers prefer, given the chance? Do most togs prefer shooting with the best lights available, or given half the chance are they happy to get out in the sun in an exotic location and shoot in ambient light?

I know I've had fantastic results from both, but nothing beats shooting on a hot beach with just the sun to light the way. I love it and just can't get enough! Sadly here in Manchester, those kind of days are far and few between, so I'm getting out today and making the most of it!

Let's hope this weather lasts!

www.tastelessphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment